||Dry red chili whole
||Kadhi Curd (yogurt)
||Oil for deep frying
|Salt As per taste
- Mix all pakora ingredients except oil and add about ½ cup of water. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai and deep fry vegetable and gram flour mixture after making into small balls. Fry till pakoras are golden brown.
- Beat Curd/Yogurt and mix gram flour in it. Blend thoroughly so as to ensure that there are no lumps. Add turmeric powder, salt and 3 cups of water.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add fenugreek seeds and dry red chili. Stir fry for half minute. Add Gram flour and Yogurt mixture. Bring it to a boil and simmer on a slow fire for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add red chili powder and fried pakoras & again simmer the punjabi kadi for about 5 minutes.
- Serve punjabi kadhi hot with steamed rice.